Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Surroundings Around Motel 6

Motel 6 is in Coralville and there are not many places to go around here except for food outlets. It's where starving to death would be the last thing that would happen here.

This is a BP gas station right next to the motel.
The Edge Restaurant where Madison warned us not to go.
The Cancun Mexican Restaurant.
KFC.
Burger King.
Super 8 Inn.
Crossroads Tattoo where Suresh wanted to get a tattoo but too bad, it was closed.
Golfzilla, a salon and some other shops.
Bruegger's Bagel Bakery where we had branch before going downtown.
My "Four Cheese & Tomato".
Suresh would walk for miles just for his "Tuna Paninis".
Arby's.
My Roast Chicken Club at Arby's.
It was damn good! *Slurp*.
I'll upload more pictures after I explore downtown. Feeling a little lazy now and I'm so hating blogspot's photo uploader. BOO! *Thumbs down*.

0 comments: