Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ice Cream Social

Ice Cream Social is an event organized by the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) on the Pentacrest Lawn. Suresh, Soung and I just basically went there for free ice creams after our trip to Crossroads Tattoo in Coralville where Soung made his appointment on Saturday for his "Kaizen" (Japanese for "Improvement") tattoo. It's quite a good choice, I think since he gotta make massive improvements in himself and that's gonna be a lifetime reminder. There's nothing much to talk about except for some pictures to see.

Look at Suresh! How on earth did he manage to do that? And I'm not talking about how good he is at performing his "sticking-spoon-on-nose" stunt but didn't he realize that he was actually doing a "sticking-dirty-contaminated-spoon-filled-with-saliva-on-nose" stunt? Ew, that's kinda gross!

Coming back to ice creams. I'm growing to love strawberry toppings and I'm so addicted to Whitey's yogurt ice creams. I just can't get enough of those!

0 comments: