Thursday, August 13, 2009

Frisbee Golf

I've heard of frisbee but never have I heard of frisbee golf. Frisbee golf also known as disc golf is a game in which players have to throw their discs into a basket. The fewer number of throws the better. So it's pretty much the same as golf.

Last Sunday, Madison invited me and Suresh over to his crib for hamburgers. His house is huge! The decorations and a fireplace gives it a cozy feeling that gives Suresh another reason to live in the states =P

After eating hamburgers, we went to the Turkey Creek for some fun frisbee golf time with Madison's twin brother, Queenie. Suresh's first throw was terrible! It landed by the side of the road but after a few throws, he got better! Halfway through the game, Madison gave me a rainbow disc to join in the fun. Needless to say, I did worse than Suresh. My number of throws were triple theirs and so I ended up taking pictures!

0 comments: