Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Found A Better Me

Bless the day he left me. Well, I did lose a piece of myself but I'd gained even more! Finally, yes, I found myself. Say "hello" to the new me!

I found my hopes and dreams. They are obvious to me now and I'll keep them alive. I have a loving family and true, amazing friends. They managed to catch me before I hit the ground. They tell me I deserve better. Yes, I think so too!

What's funny is that after so many years, about 6-7 years? I finally got to know why this drunken ex of mine broke up with me back then. I'm so glad that we can still be friends and talk to each other like we've never done that before. I laughed my freaking ass off when you told me you had to write about the stuff you wanted to tell me before we conversed on the phone. I'm so surprised because I did that, too and my list was only slightly longer! Half a page? So, "a toast to being single, to seeing double and enjoying triple!" w00t!

Oh and before I forget, here's my last piece of advice. No matter how shitty you feel or how bad your situation is, please don't lose the moral values that I once saw in you. If you insist on wearing a mask, wear it perfectly and good luck playing with fire! Your arrogance cured me somehow and I thank you for it.

0 comments: