Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gathering At Q.S. Karaoke

Well, yesterday night was supposed to be my farewell party but I didn't wanna put it that way. After all, I would still be in Nilai to complete my application for universities so, gathering will do and that makes a lot of difference 'cause being a "V.I.P. of the day" means that you are not allowed to go home unless you're blind drunk!

Initially, we planned to either eat steamboat in Seremban or barbecue at P.D. but, we ended up drinking and singing at Q.S. KTV in Nilai. It was awesome though. It was one holy shit crazy night and I enjoyed myself to the max! Thanks, Selina for the pressie and everyone else for bringing more joy into my life. *Hugs to all*.

At the beginning, we started off drinking slowly, chilling, singing and playing cards/dice. Everything seemed so peaceful. We were enjoying ourselves with the singer of the night, Victoria with her awesome voice playing in the background. I was quite excited but nah, didn't do anything stupid, didn't even try. At least not until they made me bottoms up two bottles of beer and you know, BEER = gas, gas, gas and a lot of burping/puking. EWE!

As usual, I always get effing hyper after drinking. I was running all over the place, camwhoring, head-banging, dancing, screaming, jumping on the sofas and unfortunately, I tripped. TWICE! Once was when I hopped on to my seat, I lost my balance and fell. Another time was when I wanted to pass the mic to Victoria before her song started. I just fell backward from the sofa. Despite the wound and bruises on my knees, I had fun! Lotsa fun!


Fei Lai Suk Suk
Fen & her boyfriend
Fei Lai & Alan
Ong Tong
Victoria, Selina & her boyfriend, Gao Lao
Chok Wei
Soon
WaLi MinPoh Yih
Fen
Victoria
Selina
Playing cards/dice session

Drinking session

Singing session

Dancing session

Alright, time to show you my achievements in the camwhoring session.
Not too many pics huh? Actually there are more but..
I'm not gonna post it 'cause they're freaking ugly!

I love all of you. Thanks for brightening my days! :-* Mwaaaaah!

Oh and this is how my knees look like now. Ouch!!

0 comments: