Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fate Will Decide

My little "bean curd" has grown up. I understand that you wanna start life anew. It's good to know that you'll be independent and when the time you told me you'll be leaving Nilai for a fresh start in somewhere else, I actually shed happy tears for you but at the same time I feel heavy-hearted as it's always sad to see someone leave, especially you. These mixed feelings, it's just hard to describe. After all that you've done for me and what we've been through, I can only promise you that I'll take good care of myself. I hope you would do the same. You promised.

You told me this - "There's this way of loving that is to let go." I know it's really hard for you. Well, nobody said that releasing a person you truly love from the grasp of your heart is easy but you'd already taken the first step! It's a good start and soon enough you'll be in a new environment and by then you won't be blinded by love and it'll be easier for you. I believe there's a lucky girl out there for you. Love is not always predictable.

Finally, I wish you luck in your adventurous journey to a new beginning. You found your goals then work for it. I would pray for your happiness and I know you would do the same for me. I'm sorry I can't bid you farewell. Although it could be my last appearance, it would destroy your determination in chasing your dreams like it happened long time ago. We may or may not meet again in future. Let fate decide but you'll definitely be missed =)

"No matter how powerful the darkness, there is always a light shining through."

0 comments: