Friday, February 6, 2009

Money Can't Buy Time

Have you ever waited for someone and after one hour they haven't showed up? Or you wake up late, miss an appointment and everything is screwed. My brother once told me that if we woke up late and half the day was gone, we would feel shitty for the rest of the day. Yes, I have to agree with him. It is so true.

The sand of the hour glass flows. Time is so very precious. It is ever on the move and once gone, it will never return and where does it go?

Seriously, I don't mind waiting for 15 minutes or so but anybody who would make me wait for more than 45 minutes is so gonna get an icy stare from me! They better not talk to me after they showed up.

We show a lack of respect for other people's time for being late and time management, of course, is the key to punctuality. There are many things that we could do to prevent ourselves from being late like getting up early, planning things ahead, predicting the time we need to travel from one place to another or even set our clocks back a few minutes.

So, next time if you know you're gonna be late, please inform the other party. Don't keep people waiting and please don't delay your existing appointments for other new appointments. If your schedule is too tight, don't make promises at all.

Nobody can turn back time or rewind the clock. So, please, don't make me wait.

0 comments: