Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Every February 14th, gifts, chocolates and roses are often exchanged between loved ones and it's a day usually treasured by women but who says men don't look forward to this day? Like women, men want to feel celebrated and adorned on Valentine's day. They want to be loved, desired and pampered just as much as women do. Tell me if I'm wrong.

On this special day, I spent most of my time with friends in Nilai. The area around our campus was flooded with loving couples and groups of friends. It seemed like it was the first time I ever seen Nilai so happening. Usually this place is dead and it looks haunted. Well, slightly better than "Silent Hill" town. At least that's what I think.

After midnight, when I was outside My Box waiting for a room for Karaoke, there was this guy who worked at D Max hair salon, walked up to me, wished me "Happy Valentine's Day" and gave me this Chicken Plush wrapped up nicely. My eyebrows went up and my jaw dropped as I didn't expect this but at the same time, I knew it wasn't specially for me. I'm sure he was just giving it to random girls to get more customers. Maybe he thought my hair was messy and needed a haircut?

Valentine's day to me is a special day to enhance your creative skills, to make your loved one feel appreciated and to show your passion in every possible way. It is a chance given to add colors and some spice into relationships. Every February 14th is something new to me and I spent more than half of the day of 2009's Valentine's day waiting. Thanks to you! I left you wandering around the shopping mall all alone for quite some time but I knew it was a sensible choice after I saw your smile =P Fair and square then. Despite you being late, everything turned out fantastic! Dinner at Taro, roses, gifts and most importantly you kept your promise to dance for me. Yay!

I'll never get enough of you baby.

0 comments: