Thursday, January 29, 2009

One-week Holiday

Our one week semester break is coming to an end which means that I'll have to go back to Nilai very soon. *Sighs sadly*. Frankly speaking, I don't like it there. Not anymore. The place is so dead but with some friends, life could be much better in Nilai. At least, they never fail to put a smile on my face.

"Bila nak minum? I wanna see the stupid things that you do when you're drunk!" I got this lovely text message from Suresh. *Grins*. You'll see the hyperactive me soon enough. I promise. Liquor or beer, my dear?

So, for the past few days, I'd been spending most of my time with this someone special. Most of the nights spent was at Pure and I'm terribly sorry that I said some hurting words when I was tipsy that night. It was all because of that last glass of Tequila Pop. Lick salt, drink, bite lemon and I'll go WHEEEEE!!!

I don't know why there were no curfews for the past few days but I shouldn't be taking advantage. I should learn to deal with temptations and go home early. I never failed to sleep in the car with my Pvt. Ltd. pillow, bolster and blanket. YOU know what I mean! *Winks*.

0 comments: