Monday, February 23, 2009

Mend My Broken Heart









I spent most of my time waiting,
for your call, for a response, for a chance to be with you.
But all I could taste were my salty tears.
My smile faded and my hopes shattered.
I was feeling left out in your life.
I'm missing your intimate touch.
I'm longing to be in your arms.
And I'm trying my very best to catch up with you.
All I want is a lil' time for "Me & You".
You have dreams and you are my dream come true.
That is why I'm chasing you.
I'm panting hard and I don't know if I caught up with you.
Don't abandon me baby.
Please don't turn your back and walk away.
I could feel the tears streaming down my face.
My heart is fragile, so handle it with care,
and put the pieces back together.

I love you more than you'll ever know.

0 comments: