Friday, June 19, 2009

Precious Memories

After work, I drove around the places where we used to go and stopped by the roadside with this ICED coconut milkshake in my hand. Or should I say "FROZEN coconut milkshake"? Whatever it is, I still need to thank lovely Tigger for it.

Today, I reminisced on sweet memories. It was a night filled with sentimental moments on this pathetic little bench by Malacca River where we took turns to lie down on our sweaty backs and trust me, I can still remember the stinky smell of your shirt (Eww..) as strong as I can remember the smell of Armani (Ahh..)!

I pictured you giving me a piggy back ride without your shirt on and no, I didn't get down the car to jog but I felt good to watch the scenes repeating in the back of my head.

I see your face in my mind, all the time. I can still smell you on random days and sometimes, I stare blankly and picture you standing, watching me from the glass window at my workplace, drinking from a bottle with your hand in your pocket, like this one time. I remember that smile and the look in your eyes. You're far away and it seems like impossible to lay my hands on you but I would rather choose to continue living in my fairy tale fantasies like how I always imagine you walking into my counter, surprising me, just so I can feel you here with me.

I miss how you held my hand in Sushi King. I miss the way you used to say "Shh..." to calm my fears. I miss making 'gold' our chat topic. I miss how we let our imaginations run wild. I miss the laughter we shared. Your words. Many, many, many smiles and some tears. I miss everything about you.

At the moment, "All Out Of Love" is my current favorite song. You requested to sing it both times we went karaoke and I didn't expect myself to be singing it alone in this petite room which seemed to be so huge without you around. I wish to see you again. I miss being with you. *Grabs pen and quickly includes this into my wish list*. Yes, I <3 to dream!



And I wanna make it come true =)

0 comments: