Saturday, March 28, 2009

True Or False?

I just realized that you're so packed with lies, false hopes and excuses just to prove that you're innocent. If going two ways were the best choice for you, then why did you leave me with false hopes? And after some time, there's this 360-degree change in you. Is it just for the sake of breaking a little, blind, foolish girl's tiny heart?

It really doesn't matter if you're going after this girl whom you used to bitch about. I don't give a shit. Really. But you need to learn how to stop bitching about people and show some respect. Otherwise, don't expect anything in return.

By the way, the little something that I gave you as a birthday present which you told me you very much appreciated it *Oh really?!*, I'll just take it as a bad investment. Don't you feel guity? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I wish you would tell me that it is just misinformation or hearsay, hearsay...BUT, the question is "Can you prove reality wrong?".

0 comments: