Sunday, March 15, 2009

The V.I.P. In My Life

So, recently I had my <3 broken and I wanna thank a few people for being with me. I really appreciate those lovely text messages, the long talks, the time spent just to hear me whining, the comforting words and the tissue papers offered. I love you people!

My brother, Sebastian. Thanks for checking on me from time to time.
Though you denied, this picture still reminds me of someone. LMAO
My girlfriends for life.
From the left, Huey Juen, Hui Ying, Me and Joo Huei
Hui Ying - I'll see you in May. Missing you like shit!
I know you're only a screen away, hun! Come back in June!
Joo Huei - My all-time favorite counsellor. When's our next appointment?
Aun Joo - You're kinda depressed lately but still you spared time with me. Yay!
Jia Zheng - You gave me the courage to dial his number.
Nicholas - The clown. Sometimes you talk too much =X
Harvin - Single can mingle, double means trouble. True!Li Min - I looove driving your van around! Wheeeee!
Poh Yih - When's our next trip to Cyberjaya Old Town?Suresh - "Never let the fear of striking out get in your way" Do the happy-and-sour-face magic for me again!Leslie - You'll need to slap me hard but that won't stop me from believing =P
I'm sorry for the sour faces, for bugging you people, for spacing out and drifting into my own world. Hopefully things will get better soon enough. At least I know that there are shoulders to cry on and people I can turn to. It's enough for me. Love.

0 comments: