Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Only Memories Will Remain

Feelings fade but memories remain. It hurts me to see the tears streaming down your face. Tears of pain, tears of sorrow, tears of regret. My heart's torn apart. You looked into my eyes and asked what I'm not satisfied about you. Nothing. I couldn't speak. I only gave you a blank stare but I know it's time to let go and move on.

You used to clip my nails, comb my hair, took care of me. You've done more than enough to melt my heart. You made me happy and I'm sorry I'm not willing to try to work things out. I'm afraid that I might hurt you again. I let you down. Things can't be the way they used to be. It's not easy but I'm sure you'll get over me someday and I'll pray hard for your happiness.

Chocolate Sundaes, Coke and a lot more remind me of you. Thank you for the bitter and sweet memories. I'll remember you, always. Please forgive me =(

I'm so gonna miss you.

0 comments: