Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Tough Way To Love

I really appreciate the effort you took just to surprise me at my workplace which brightened another boring working day of mine. You never fail to put a smile on my face.

I've been fighting a battle with myself. There's this honest voice in my head saying things like, "It won't work out", "Keep dreaming but you'll never reach it", "In the end, you would be torn and battered" but at the same time, another stubborn voice inside my heart spoke up and it's easy to follow what my heart says without realizing the price I would have to pay in the future. At times, being naive is good. That's why my heart tends to rule my head, following my instincts blindly. It's not that I'm not aware that it's the tough way but I would gladly take the winding, grassy road less traveled by because you're worth it. Really.

P/S: I love Shrek but I love Shrek's talking donkey even more!

0 comments: