Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Christmas In The States

It was my first Christmas in the states! My day started with watching Avatar in 3D at the theater with Nesta. It was an awesome movie! It was by far, one of the best movies I've ever seen in years. But sadly, 3D movies make me sick, literally! My head was spinning in circles. I felt nauseated and dizzy but my eyes were just glued on the screen because the movie was so good. Too good to even miss a second.

After the movie, I went over to Nesta's family dinner. There was a table of home-cooked food, a pile of presents with colorful ribbons and a family of loving people. The room was filled with fun and laughter as everybody socialized around the dining table. Then, it was unwrapping presents time. I wasn't very excited as I was the one who picked my own gift. But of course, thank you Nesta for the hair dryer! Not forgetting the hospitality and the yummy food. You made my first Christmas in the states so merry!

0 comments: